Saturday, September 24, 2011

week 3 progress (fa620)


1. 40"x48" I strapped down the grey. This thing keeps getting busier and busier.




2. 48"x48" This is the one that got rained on, the layer is really subtle and not not noticeable from this distance.
detail shots:




3. 48"x56" I kind of think this is close to done-ish. It's rather shallow physically but I don't really want to do anything to it right now.


4. 40"x48" I added the corduroy and painted over it, this needs a major overlay I think. Some bold contrast in application form. I think I might keep it within the palette.



5. 40"x48" I added gold lamé and what my students deemed "scabs" which is what the dried acrylic from the palette peeled off (see detail shots).





 next nine  
8.5"x11". These are the same images from week 1 with a monprint layer (or two). Next comes gold oil stick then maybe a white wet monoprint. Still thinking about that. So far I'm thinking of using the first or second for my card. I have four days to decide, finish, shoot, and order before my coupon expires.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds6: grizzad schizzool - the final chapter © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates