Sunday, September 11, 2011

my new 5 (fa620)

First layer.


1. 40"x48" no comments, just needs more.

2. 48"x48" must destroy martini olive motif.

3. 48"x56" I like the relationship of the wood color to the light yellow. I'm going to mix and play more in there.

4. 40"x48" This one is my favorite so far.

5. 40"x48" I absolutely adore the shapes of the wood grain behind the green, so whatever I do, I'm going to try to preserve those relationships.

I have to go to work now but I can't wait to get back and paint MORE! It felt so good to get back into this. I worked small all summer. Working big just makes me feel so good- empowered, healthy, excited!




Kevin's coment: Nice beginnings, ee! They all feel promising. And yes, the wood grain is cool with the paint. I like #4, but #1 is awesomer to me!

Tina's comments:
I like what's happening in the first one a lot -the solid vs the controlled drips.
I also think the third and fifth ones would be cool if the largest linear ares were at more of a diagonal,and possibly even overlapping one another.

Bao's comments:  Hi!:
It is very nice see you again!
For these all art works, you can continue to paint the the other layer....
Baoping


My reply:
Very little of any of this will be here when it's all said and done! Let's not get too attached. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds6: grizzad schizzool - the final chapter © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates