Monday, September 26, 2011

week 3 continued! critique (fa620)

Bao said (in audio critique, I transcribed):
For review of the detail of this painting, I really interested in the map, the image there. I think this is a really good idea and concept to make use of these elements of the map for this composition. I’m thinking if you have a some little bit really subtle overlap transparent map image on the letter A and letter B in these areas, really subtle. I think this would be much more interesting. For example, you can make the collage for the map first, and then overlap making the other paint on the top of the map and then make a really subtle image there for the map. I think this would be really interesting. Of course right now you already paint already. But in the future you can go that way. And so, make the collage of the map first, and then use the color, the cover over. And also the opposite and you can play around, different layers use the collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds6: grizzad schizzool - the final chapter © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates