Wednesday, November 9, 2011

week 9 crit

Bao said:
Hi, you did a really good process for whole of them. I really like the color tone and value you did right now, especially like the last one. I really like the variety, the lines/shape, and connect together create a really  nteresting dramatic effect, You can go your direction and continue to work on.

Kevin said:
liking them all. The new piece is looking great!

Kirah said:
Looking great! Especially like 9_8. Fabulous composition and textures.
The third one feels off...palette isn't working for me. Maybe too close to primaries and they are all competing? I also see giant lips - ha!

I said:

Re: third one feels off, just a layer... will change!

Kevin said:
Looking forward to seeing this new piece updated. I like everything about it. the thin scribble is a really interesting touch to all the thicker painting. The smoked parts are awesome!

Abril said:
Visually strong, that's rarely an issue with your work, though.  That (strong composition) seems to come by naturally for you (I don't see you work, only your work, so guessing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds6: grizzad schizzool - the final chapter © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates