Thursday, November 17, 2011

week 11 check in. starting the book, from the beginning

After midpoint review I was neck deep in Abst 'n' Int.  (gotta laugh about that). I did one big one that was figurative and derivative of the figure piece in my midpoint presentation. But the rest came out of the other piece. Once I started drawing for Mark, it started become to something pure to me and portable, somthing i didnt have to physically prepare for. I bought a bunch of markers because I fell in love with them at the begining of the semester and now I'd rather just use a simple ballpoint pen on paper. I like drawing to be it's own no big deal sort of one track thing, one moment.

Tomorrow I will get a model to paint from to bring all the themes back around.
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds6: grizzad schizzool - the final chapter © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates