Saturday, December 10, 2011

week 14 crit

Bao siad:

Nice mixed media foundation for this painting. I mark here like the letter A these areas:
I think this is a really nice the light value for this composition here. If you go to next step and make other layers and continue to work on this one I would like you to keep these areas in light value. Even though you putting the other layers here so still keep this composition of the value.  I think right now it’s really interesting and really nice composition for this foundation.
Kevin said:
looks like you have a free-floating envelope on there. The composition and colors are looking great!

Kirah said:
Emily, I could swim in this for days! I like Bao Ping's suggestion on keeping those light areas, there's a wonderful composition here and so many possibilities, the key is to not over think/overpaint. Look forward to see what you add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds6: grizzad schizzool - the final chapter © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates